Today I choose to celebrate “me” as I see myself in others, focusing on the Light and the Goodness I find within each of us. Today, I train my “eyes” to focus on what is right in the world today:
- I will see Kindness in small acts, whether it be in the form of a smile, or someone holding open a door, or helping someone clear the snow from their car…
- I will see Compassion in words of encouragement, or hugs offered, whether or not they are accepted.
- I will see Patience in that small amount of “extra” time spent to ensure someone’s needs are met.
- I will see Generosity in gifts given, whether they be in the form of material possessions, or simply another driver yielding to merging traffic.
- I will see Joy in every laugh, every attempt at humor, every expression of sponteneity.
I will cherish every encounter today, with friends or strangers, knowing every moment we share, every breath we take, ennables us one more chance to make Peace in the world, to Heal, to Learn, and to Help.
This is my reality today…
I celebrate today! Will you celebrate with me?